About Me

My photo
Our life together began when Brian was 17 and I was 15. With God ALL things are possible! We have two children who are getting really old!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My New Year’s Resolution

For at least twenty years I have had the same New Year’s Resolution. I can finally say I have kept it!!! I’m super excited about finally getting it done all in one year. My longstanding resolution has been to read through the Bible in one year! Well, I did not read through it, but last year (Christmas 2008) the kids gave me an i-pod. I found The Daily Audio Bible and listened to it almost every day. I got a little sidetracked in the fall, but finished it on January 23, 2010!! …..twenty years…finally I get it done!! Persistence finally pays off 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! For the first time ever in my life I'm reading the Bible through as well - congrats sista! Love you :)