Thursday, April 23, 2009
Sitting On Ice
So yesterday I am sitting at my desk, working with my hands, minding my very own business. All of a sudden I felt as if someone stabbed me in the spine with a knife. It took my breath away! I was unable to do much of anything all day. In the middle of the night when I almost fell on my face, I decided to go see Dr. Jason the Chiropractor. So, here I sit on an ice pack and ibuprofen wishing I could go out and till the garden. What a bummer. He said it is defiantly residual from when a drunk driver hit me. I had a good case of whiplash and have spent a long time recovering. One more argument for not drinking and driving. It changed my life. I am so blessed not to be in a wheelchair. I truly hope it woke him up and that he is sober these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment