About Me

My photo
Our life together began when Brian was 17 and I was 15. With God ALL things are possible! We have two children who are getting really old!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Long Time

Yeah, it's been a long time! Yes life has been busy. We finally had Brian's other ear done and are looking forward to the results! The shop is all but finished. Only to hook up the second garage door opener and we are done! Braxton and I made a trip up north to look at a college! Wow, my baby almost gone! He is thinking about Physical Therapy! It will be odd when he is gone, although he doesn't exactly hang much with us now. Brax has always been a busy body. He can't hold still for very long. I have been working a bit. I love it! I have also been making Christmas cards! My Mom and Dan are coming for Christmas!! We are all so excited to be together! What a privilege! I love how my family cherishes one another and our time together. I just wish that Tony and his family were coming too.

2 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Hey Rhonda--I was getting worried about you! We are excited to see you next week for the holidays. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving my friend! Enjoy your day :)